SPECIAL EDUCATION PROGRAM
To provide assistance for educational programs for the development of underprivileged segments of society.
- To provide relevant assistance for deserving individuals for educational purposes.
- To organize and implement appropriate and relevant educational programmes for identified target groups.
PROGRAMMES - TUTUR
TUTUR is an early intervention aural rehabilitory programme for hearing-impaired children who have had cochlea implants.
PENYAYANG collaborated with the National University of Malaysia (UKM) to organise programmes and activities towards the betterment of the lives of these hearing-impaired children.
- To plan and implement programmes towards the nurturing and development of children with hearing loss
- To enable parents to facilitate the development of the auditory-verbal communication of the hearing-impaired children
- To engage the expertise of the relevant industries
- To develop a community which is supportive of the hearing-impaired children
PROGRAMMES – SEMINAR AND WORKSHOPS
Yayasan Budi Penyayang Malaysia organizes relevant seminars and workshops for various segments of the community
- To facilitate leaning and training for the underprivileged segments
- To assist in the upgrade of skills required for a certain segment of the society
- To enable and encourage the community to be economically independent and able to earn a living