FAQ – FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
YAYASAN BUDI PENYAYANG
1. What is YAYASAN BUDI PENYAYANG MALAYSIA (PENYAYANG)?
Yayasan Budi Penyayang Malaysia is an NGO started on 2nd August 2000.
2. What does PENYAYANG contribute toward the community?
PENYAYANG contribute lots of support toward the community through our budiPENYAYANG
program. We seek for sponsorships and distribute to the needy families or individuals.
3. Is there a way for me to create a project with YAYASAN BUDI PENYAYANG?
Yes, we appreciate a meeting and a proposal of the said project.
4. Who should I get in touch with regarding charity projects?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us.
5. Is there a job opening in YBPM?
All opening will be updated through our social media.
6. How can I donate to YBPM?
Donation can be made payable to YAYASAN BUDI PENYAYANG MALAYSIA.
SPACE RENTAL AT WISMA PENYAYANG
1. Does PENYAYANG building available for space rental events? If yes, what is included in the rental
Yes, rental package include function halls, foyer, meeting room, boardroom
2. How many floor rooms in YBPM that I can rent?
2nd Floor of WISMA PENYAYANG is open for public to rent.
3. What are the square feet of the floor that I can rent in YBPM?
2nd Floor of WISMA PENYAYANG consists of 9450sqf²
4. What kind of function at 2nd floor?
Wedding, meeting, AGM meeting, Kindergarten Graduation
5. Do you provide catering services?
Yes, and we also allow your own caterer.
6. What is the payment scheme?
The payment of 50% from the total sum is required upon booking and the remaining amount before
1. What are the responsibilities of a volunteer?
To volunteer is to give of yourself in service to a cause. It is about freely giving your time to help an
organization, your community, or an individual. To volunteer means to act on behalf of something or
someone else. It is done by people with a desire to do good. It is done willingly – by choice.
2. What is the difference between SAHABAT PENYAYANG AND KELAB PENYAYANG?
SAHABAT PENYAYANG is for general volunteer of Penyayang, whereas
KELAB PENYAYANG is for University students at Private and Public Universities.
3. How do I get involved with the volunteer program?
You can register as volunteer by filling a form at Wisma Penyayang or click here and filled up the form.
4. How long is the volunteering hours at IKN?
Maximum of 8 hours daily (This program will proceed once the pandemic is over)
5. Is there any payment for the volunteer job?
There’s a small token to volunteers.
STUDIO SERI ENDON
1. Can I order customized batik outfit/uniform from STUDIO SERI ENDON?
Yes, you can make an order with your own design and we can produce it for you.
2. Does STUDIO SERI ENDON provide batik design consultation?
Yes, we do provide design consultation service.
3. Can you share some batik design as reference for certain order?
Yes, we can share some batik design as reference on some condition only.
4. Does STUDIO SERI ENDONdo any batik colouring class?
Yes, please email or call us to book your slot.
5. Do you have minimal order for batik colouring class?
Yes, minimum order is 10 pieces.
6. How to make payment for product purchase?
Payment of product can be made via online transfer, cheque, credit card and cash.
7. Do you need deposit for any pre-order?
Yes, at least 50% from the total amount, to secure the order.
8. How long does it take to produce customized item?
It is depending on the intricacy of the design, materials chosen and the quantity of item.
9. Is there a delivery service?
Yes, we can deliver to your place depending on quantity of item and the distance, or we can use the courier services.
10. What is the policy of return product?
Should there is a defect upon receiving the item, we will replace with the similar product as you
returned the defected product within 5 days after received.
NO CASH REFUND.
PENYAYANG PESAKIT KANSER
1. Does PENYAYANG PESAKIT KANSER provide treatment for cancer patient?
Yes, ONLY for Cancer Patient with Lymphedema referred for Manual Lymphedema Drainage Treatment.
2. Does PENYAYANG PESAKIT KANSER provide home care for elderly?
3. What are the items I can purchase from PENYAYANG PESAKIT KANSER?
- Mastectomy Bra – Post care product
- Silicone Breast form –Prosthesis
- Lymphedema Compression Bandages
- Oral care
- Compression Stocking
- Rehab product, ankle binder, knee guard
- Incentives Spirometer
- Stoma bag
- Wound care
- Supplement – Nutrition
4. How do I book a treatment at your centre?
Kindly contact: 0389399866 for booking (Preferable a day earlier)
5. What are the chargers per session?
The charge may vary on service required; the minimum chargers are from RM80 to RM120.
6. What is Positive Image Seri Kembangan operating hours?
The working hours are 9.00am to 5.00pm, Monday to Saturday.